Vishti Karana is a term used in Vedic astrology to describe a certain alignment of the planets that is considered unfavorable for certain activities. During Vishti Karana, it is believed that any actions taken will result in negative consequences. This can be a challenging time for many people, but there are ways to maximize its benefits and avoid its pitfalls. Here are some dos and don’ts to keep in mind during Vishti Karana.
1. Focus on Spiritual Practices: During Vishti Karana, it is believed that spiritual practices such as meditation, yoga, and chanting can help to mitigate the negative effects of this alignment. By focusing on your spiritual practice, you may be able to find peace and clarity even during this challenging time.
2. Practice Self-Care: It’s important to take care of yourself during Vishti Karana. Take time to relax, get enough sleep, and eat healthy foods. This will help to keep your body and mind in a balanced state, which can help you to navigate any challenges that come your way.
3. Reflect and Re-evaluate: Vishti Karana can be a time of reflection and introspection. Take this time to reflect on your life and re-evaluate your goals and priorities. This can help you to make positive changes in your life that will benefit you in the long run.
4. Avoid Making Major Decisions: It’s best to avoid making any major decisions during Vishti Karana. This is not a good time to start a new project, make a big purchase, or get into a new relationship. Wait until this alignment has passed before making any major decisions.
1. Don’t Panic: It’s important to stay calm and centered during Vishti Karana. Don’t panic or worry too much about the negative effects of this alignment. Remember that this is a temporary phase and it will pass.
2. Don’t Rush: During Vishti Karana, it’s best to take your time and avoid rushing. Rushing can lead to mistakes and negative consequences. Take your time and be patient.
3. Don’t Ignore Your Intuition: Your intuition can be a powerful tool during Vishti Karana. Listen to your inner voice and trust your instincts. Your intuition can help guide you through this challenging time.
4. Don’t Blame Others: It’s important to take responsibility for your actions during Vishti Karana. Don’t blame others for your mistakes or negative outcomes. Take ownership of your actions and learn from your mistakes.
In conclusion, Vishti Karana can be a challenging time, but it can also be a time of growth and reflection. By following these dos and don’ts, you can maximize its benefits and avoid its pitfalls. Remember to stay calm, focus on your spiritual practice, and take care of yourself during this time. With patience and perseverance, you can navigate any challenges that come your way.